Just joined: Hello

This post is 4148 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just to say hello. I live in Stansted Essex and have recently bought an XJ6 Naked which is still running in so I am champing at the bit to get going. Is there anyone else on here from my area?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

.................. Is there anyone else on here from my area?

Not any more. Used to live in Harlow (Epping Green) for many years though.

Welcome richie" :welcome: thers a few on here from your area, you"l visit the ace eh,,,

Nowhere near you, but welcome aboard! :wavey:

Welcome richie" :welcome: thers a few on here from your area, you"l visit the ace eh,,,

High Beach is a lot closer John. Bike park and tea hut off the Epping New Road.

Hey, welcome to the forum! Enjoy the bike, I'm afraid I'm not close to you...

Hi there, any update with the running in?

I take delivery of my new naked XJ6 next Tues. I'm in Guildford which is exacly the other side of the M25 from A12 so we could probably circle the M25 missing each other all day. :jossun:

Cheers

Tezza

Just go easy on it , no redline bursts , for a couple of hundred miles . , mind your on new tyres , watch the first couple of miles,

as ther covered in releasing agent. off the moulds,,, :fingerwave:

First 600 miles are out of the way and had its service . Now half way through the final runin up to 1000. I noticed that it runs a lot cooler now and the engine is not so tight. I have also found that it sits a little lower than when I first tried it but that may just be the full tank of fuel.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online