Hello from London

This post is 4011 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all. So I bought my first yamaha. Its an xt125x and im liking it a lot so far. Its not the fastest bike in the world at 65 -70 but its good enough for my 6 days a week commuting to college and work in London ( Great town bike). Bought full Arrow exhaust system for it which made a little difference to performance and makes a good sound. Spits flame and pops which is awesome :D. Up jet to 17.5 pilot jet. Ticks over far smoother and easier starting. Also up jet to 110 jet however this showed no improvement on its own as I havent drilled any extra holes in air box cover ( removing it is to much air). Recently my speed sensor broke so I need to buy a new one and the quality of the bike could be a bit higher. More mods to come soon but nothing to big renthal bars etc.

Here are some pictures of the bike. Look forward to chatting on the forum. Anyone else own one of these.

IMG_03511_zps63414ec8.jpg

IMG_03521_zpsd60c897e.jpg

IMG_04071_zpse0774b3c.jpg

• Like 1

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:welcome: to the YOC.

The bike looks tidy. I'm surprised you can get up to 65-70 mph in London :grin:

• Like 1

Hey, welcome to the forum! Looks smart - be safe in London.

There are a few XT owners on here so you should be in good company.

Hi and welcome to the forum from a Londoner who no longer lives in the smoke.

Welcome dude :-)

Im Ex London myself.

Socially, miss it like oxygen (Im at the Big Red, Holloway Rd tomorrow night if you wanna beer)

Cant bear to ride in town. Proper 'Combat Commuting' so respect to you :)

Many thanks for the warm welcome guys and a bear would be good bacchus but work and college commitments stopping me:(

beer menor, not bear

beer menor, not bear

He might like Bears. :biglaugha:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online