new

lallasro
This post is 4162 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi there!

I`m Alex, I living near Leeds, the new owner of a 2012 xvs950a, just pass my theory test (that`s a miracle because my english its very bad :D) next step mod1, 2... i`m sure I will not miss my "old" 125 Regal Raptor when I start riding the midnight star :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Welcome Alex, not much of a jump there then eh :eusa_shifty:

:welcome: to the YOC Alex! Let's see some pics of the midnight star. The avatar is too small on my phone. (Check the FAQ section for help posting pics.)

:welcome: to the YOC Alex! Let's see some pics of the midnight star. The avatar is too small on my phone. (Check the FAQ section for help posting pics.)

thanks...

well, theoretically its a standard EU but have the best special thing... IS MINE!!!! :)

dscf3355h.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
dscf3358.jpg
photo0132n.jpg
  • Like 1

Fantastic photos lallasro, looks like you got two bambinos to look after :icon_lol:

Hello Alex, welcome to the forum! Good luck with your Mod 1 & 2, and take it easy on that XVS.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online