Ok I give up!! CLASSIFIEDS

slice
This post is 4034 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Been trying to add an advert to the classified section and it is driving me nuts, can one of you be kind enough to tell me how to get an add onto this bloody thing?

I saw a OWNERS manual for a DT50M on fleabay and as it was going cheap I grabbed it and was hoping to offer it to someone who might need it and as I only paid £6 for it seemed a bit of a bargain and one of you might have a use for it. If your interested then PM me.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How is it not working for you.

I just tried and it ran through fine....

Wow.

Boss man beat me to it.......

Ok I tried to insert the item description and it kept going back to my name? I then tried to write a description on the main part of the page - that was fine- than tried to enter the email and phone number would not accept phone number and email disappeared when I tried to exit, all in all just kept jumping back to original page with the wrong info attached. Probably not explaining this very well but have not used it before.

If you can help would be grateful, thanks both. :jossun:

Not sure i just poted a test ad and it worked fine.

Its there now.....

• Admin

I've run some tests and can't replicate any problems. Perhaps it's a local computer issue, eg your computer/browser. Are you able to send a screenshot with the day entered and the exact error?

HI Alex I will try to do that, get back to you if I have a problem, Thanks for your help. Martin. :jossun:

Ok Alex have figured out what was going on, I have NORTON internet Security and it has an auto form filling thing, never used it but for some reason it decided to fill in the form for me, never done that before so I had to disable it to make it work, seems to be MY problem rather than the site so deepest apologies for causing you grief. I shall now go and hit head against wall while saying "DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN DUMB ARSE" :madflame::crazy:

Oh alex one thing i noticed. You cannot post a classified ad from the mobile site.

Small point i know.

Feacking Norton, they should stick to making bikes. i got it for my laptiop when i bought it on special offer, every time i loaded i could not get the laptop to work,i had to start it in safe mode and remove norton to get it to work again, it was supposedly for Win7 which was new out at the time, emailed them and they made some suggestions which relied on it working on the comuuter, after several mails getting more and more frustrated they finally asked what can we do, i said give me my money back, OK they said but you will have to send the CD back, no worries I said I would rather it was in your hands than giving someone else grief and have never touched Norton since, Santander keep suggesting i install there free security system , I did once , the computer slowed down to slower than a 3 toed sloth trying to win a slow race

True. I had the same hassle with norton and my sister. Both got refunded. My daughters stuff is on macafee now and my phone has avg.

Good enough to keep most out but a hardcore attack would defeat all of em anyway.

True. I had the same hassle with norton and my sister. Both got refunded...

You're sister was refunded!? Wonder if I can get something for my brother. :eusa_think:

Ha if he is anything like my sister you wont get much.....

• Like 1

Could be worse, they could have given you a foamy in return, we're a strange bunch, hence i am the only remaining one :bawling:

i remember one of my brothers, the tall people came to our land on a big ship and took many of us away in cages, for medical research, zoos and all other weird and terrible things, they caught my brother trying to achieve sexual congress with the ships cat, they threw him overboard, us foamys are not the most buoyant of creatures, and so he drowned :(, and on the same night, one of my other brothers shat in the captains bed, he was hung form the mast the next morning...

okay, im pissed i know -hic-

• Like 1

• Admin
Oh alex one thing i noticed. You cannot post a classified ad from the mobile site. Small point i know.

I've never even thought about that. I'll have to have a play with the templates and add it to the to do list. Cheers

Edited by wild foamy
Spelling corrected, -hic-

• Admin
Ok Alex have figured out what was going on, I have NORTON internet Security and it has an auto form filling thing, never used it but for some reason it decided to fill in the form for me, never done that before so I had to disable it to make it work, seems to be MY problem rather than the site so deepest apologies for causing you grief. I shall now go and hit head against wall while saying "DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN DUMB ARSE" :madflame::crazy:
No worries, happens to all of us :-)

Norton security is a resource hog and an interfering bastard of a security program I've built pc's and fixed them for years, I could make £30

For fixing a pc because someone has installed norton and there pc runs like a bag of shit!!!!

(Shops charge £60+)

Ken

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online