The Winner Is.................

Grouch
This post is 4170 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Right folks, just had my bike sorted. The steering was very stiff and dodgy and I thought it was the steering bearings or something.

I am such a fucking retard, get to the garage and straight away the guy tells me my front tyre is flat. I didn't even notice. I feel a right idiot. Turns out I had a puncture, so the member who guessed correctly was.................

Blackhat250

Well done mate.

Round of applause...........................

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:eusa_clap: Well done Blackhat!

If i was you Grouch id post the knackered Tyre to him for a prize!

That Blackhat fella has a habit of going 'round letting bike tyres down.

Sell it now and buy a 2 stroker Grouchy.

Oh.

Cant help feeling a little let down really..

:-)

Bugger!! thought I had it this time, pleased it was an easy fix Groucho but REALLY mate not noticing a flat tyre WTF!! You need to get this maintenance monkey off your back and do a bit of studying up on how to fix your bike, go to your local tech college they might have a beginners course in it. :jossun:

P.S surly one of us must be nearby and can help out, if you were closer I would help you out with some sarcasm and general ridicule until you get it sorted.

PP S well done Blackhat250, smartarse of the day badge for you.

:elephant: I knew ther was little else could go wrong . its been virtually rebuilt,,,,, bet you felt a pratt grouch"o... :icon_redface:

:elephant: I knew ther was little else could go wrong . its been virtually rebuilt,,,,, bet you felt a pratt grouch"o... :icon_redface:

smart arse :bootyshake::biggrinbounce::moon:

Drewpy your a BAD boy!!

• Like 1

wow that's a lot of cash for an inner tube especially on the front but your lucky it didn't cost you a trip in an ambulance.

but you live and learn

ps well done blackhat you could see it coming from scotland and grouch couldn't see it sitting on the bike ha ha

sorry grouch mate but at least your still in one piece :1poke:

£7 for the inner tube but £43 for it fitting as well.

Yes I felt a complete dickhead, but I haven't been myself this past week.

Tbf I am able to maintain the bike it's just when things fuck it for me like bolts being rounded or seized.

My recent tube and rim tape was £30 fitted to a loose wheel so about right it the rim was on the bike.

Grouch, I applaud you for being so honest about that one. Also sorry to hear about your loss...

Anyway, easily done though isn't it - and putting it into perspective, at least it wasn't another mechanical issue.

You need a decent ride somewhere. Something completely different to your normal trudge.

Get some faith back in the bike. Be more positive too. Esp as you want something italian. Crikey.

The Cagiva's been put on hold for now. I'm now thinking of a brand new bike on finance possibly a WR450. But need to pass my test.

Id cash in now whilst you can, do your test and get an xt660 not a wr!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online