Hi all, Newbie from Loughboro' UK

This post is 4027 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, I'm a newbie from Loughborough. I have bought a Yamaha XJ400 from my Dad, and am going to be taking my bike test very soon hopefully! :) Just looking forward to getting to know some new friends and maybe learn a thing or two.

Thanks

Garth

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Gareth, Welcome to the group,

I visit a couple of my old school mates at Demontfort uni quite often, other side of leicester i know but its still leicester so i will keep an eye out for ya :P

welcome to the forum buddy :)

Where about's are you DT?

Close enough to see the student totty coming and going from that uni.

Lucky sod...

Mind i have delivered glassware to the su a few times and the students must be the most stupid, clever people i have ever met.

Welcome to the YOC Garth, always nice to meet new folks and good to have new riders joining in, good luck in your test and let us know how it goes. :jossun:

Hello and welcome, I am south of Leicester but still in Leicestershire, just.

Where about's are you DT?

At the moment is Sunny Shelthorpe. What about you? Looking to move in a year or so to Nanpanton/Forest Road or maybe Shepshed. Whatever my beautiful other half wants.

....... the students must be the most stupid, clever people i have ever met.

You need to come to my work Jason. Astounding brains, no common sense and little knowledge of life - or dress sense - especially the Prof's!!

Actually Sileby at the moment. Totally agree with you on the student front lol! Can't wait to be out and about, I'm training with the Shires Motorcycle Training, very good if anyone needs a recommendation. Got my Theory coming up on the 3rd of May, fingers crossed! but mostly riding my bike on Proctors Park in Barrow on Soar where my parents live on a narrow boat, to get some practice with the slow riding etc.

Thanks

I know where Sileby and Barrow are but I am originally from London. Moved up about 5 to 6 years ago.

No worries. Keep your eyes peeled for a bright yellow SV650 or a red Suzuki TS250 as they are my main rides. The YA-6 is being worked on.

Look forward to getting myself on the road and maybe meeting a few of you one day :headbang:

July 8/9th Were riding past your way to squires, :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online