Tyre fitting - Nottingham UK area

DirtyDT
This post is 4162 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Popped in to MTS today to get the TS wheel re-tubed - here is my review.

I have used this guy quite a few times. Excellent service and reasonably priced. What impresses me is that he checks everything as he goes and works very clean, fastidious some would say. Knowledgeable on tyres - I think he is an ex racer - and will happily advise..

Standard stuff; he can normally get any tyre he doesn't have in stock in within 24 hours and carries a good stock of tyres in various sizes anyway. Fits loose and on the bike and often a free coffee gets thrown in too. Takes cash, debt and credit cards (credit cards only have a small premium payment for handing). He does MOT's brakes and chains but I have never used any of those services.

He does get very busy at times and I have never been there when I was the only customer. Burger van nearby.

I would recommend him. Worth a call if you are local.

His website is here LINKY

• 3 weeks later...
Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

How much did it cost for a tyre change?

Depends what you want. I have had a few SV tyres changes there, on the bike, and the cost was reasonable.

To supply a new tube and rim tape; remove and check the tyre; fit the rim tape, tube & refit the tyre and balance to the loose back wheel cost £30. He checked the whole of the tyre inside and out for anything that could have punctured the tube.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online