Im back on two-wheels! XD

wild foamy
This post is 4049 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well peeps, ive decided to get the blade back on the road, Insured for £270 this morning, MOT is tomorrow, if it passes im riding it straight to the post office and taxing it :hyper:

The old man even decided to drag his out and get it MOTd at the same time :)

DSC_0053_zpsb985da1e.jpg

that-damn-green-llama-thing-again_zpseca

Just a shame about the shite weather :(

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

what shite weather?

bit cold and windy, but I'm not complaining. even camping this weekend :)

Go foamhe Go" whos has the sissy bar... :rolleyes:

erm, well... that's mine, i bought it when i was with the (now ex) missus foamy because there's f*ck all to grab onto on the blade otherwise, she was a lovely girl bless her, she just went a bit nutty one day and fucked me off, so that was the end of that, then i discovered its easy to move the bike using the grab rail, so i kept it

Sissy bar crap! it's a 12 O wheelie bar,,well maybe not but its not slowing it down ,Nice bike :headbang:

Well done foams, hope she gets through the MOT for you with out too much Grouch :eusa_shifty:

What a pretty pair! Look like fun. Here's hoping the mot goes smoothly. :luck:

hour and half until our slot at the MOT centre, the bikes are in the trailer and ready to get moving, if all goes well im going to go on an adventure, maybe south wales, or bournemouth, not too sure, may just terrorise the locals of the 'shire for today :D

Lovely bikes. I had a 'baby blade' 400 in the urban tiger colours years ago. Great bike and definitely the best paint scheme. You'll have to find a new Mrs Foamy to make proper use of that sissy bar

:eusa_whistle:

Lovely bikes. I had a 'baby blade' 400 in the urban tiger colours years ago. Great bike and definitely the best paint scheme. You'll have to find a new Mrs Foamy to make proper use of that sissy bar

:eusa_whistle:

haha, is that an offer? ;) if you can catch me you can have me

the fireblade passed its MOT, only troubles i have is when i parked it in the multi storey it had a tendancy to set off the various car alarms as i went past, also it's f*cking quick!, i met up with one of my buddies on his SV650 and whilst on the A4 i overtook him because he was riding so slow, only then i looked down and realised i was doing license-loosing speed :S.

other than that the only killer is the fuel price, i went out for 50 miles of twisty b-roads and town riding and next thing i know its 2 and a half gallons of super unleaded gone :(.

im going to be a skint foamy soon...

Glad the MOT was fine and your back out there - cool looking bikes. I know someone with one of those in black, which is just boring compared to the urban colour scheme.

they tend to hold their value a bit better than the 'normal' paint jobs, and they just look badass, its the first bike ive ridden since i sold my XJ600 about a year ago so my chicken strips are pretty big right now :/

congrats foamy! :rah:

Nice one foams, glad all went ok. See your already getting offers from Cupcake :fingerwave: Sacha wont like that :biglaugha: unless there into team games????

See your already getting offers from Cupcake :fingerwave: Sacha wont like that :biglaugha: unless there into team games????

Dont introduce such notions, i have an overactive imagination.... Mmmmm...

Nice one foams, glad all went ok. See your already getting offers from Cupcake :fingerwave: Sacha wont like that :biglaugha: unless there into team games????

Dont introduce such notions, i have an overactive imagination.... Mmmmm...

Long as I get mine, Foams can do whatever he wants! :biglaugha:
  • Like 1