It may be snowing, but the donkey is coming together nicely! :)

wild foamy
This post is 4187 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well peeps, i was hoping that it would be warm and sunny today... but no, its snowing outside... but i decided to venture out to the shed and work on my donkey, the last piece of my jigsaw has arrived (the rear light and number plate holder) and although i have a 2 complete sets of black plastic mudguards i really want some blue ones so that it is as close as possible to my original donkey.

also waiting on some plastic sheathing to finish off my wiring loom and a new set of piston rings, but after that it should be all ready for dis-assembly, sandblasting and repainting back to its former glory :)

so what have you all been doing on this fine summers day?...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sat waiting at the docks for a load of timber. Sleeping in my own bed or the truck tonight is in the hands of the gods at moment.

Oh and my replacement kickstart broke this morning. So i have a good shaft (snigger) and a good knuckle (one for the ladies) so if i get home i should be able to make a good one from the remains.

I am almost finished my preparation for my new shed. I had to dig out about 3 ton of dirt, my garden has a 1 in 3 slope and I had to level off an area of 10' x 10'. Thats all done and a retaining wall in place so today I applied a couple of coats of damp proofing to the concrete base in preparation for the shed arriving tomorrow.

Now I'm heading off for 12hr nights, ho hum, I can sleep when I die

Bike failed it's MOT (bugger!!) so been replacing the front wheel bearings and might as well change out the brake pads while I'm at it and a new front tyre, old one was barely legal so out of one job made 3, it's a GROUCH moment! :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online