MOD1 bummer1

mailee
This post is 4185 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Had my MOD1 test this morning and failed. Everything went fine until the avoidance section when i went through the traps 1 kph too slow! i was asked to try it again and went through much faster at 56 kph but clipped the cone this time! what a bummer! :eusa_doh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

awww mate :( gutted! i'm certain you will get it next time! best of luck for when you redo it! i'v got mine booked for monday, wish me luck! feeling abit nervous now lol

Someone just said at least it was a mistake under instruction, would have been worse if out on the road on my own. Yes good luck Welshwan just take your time and don't rush it.

Sorry to hear that, but stick at it!

All this makes me wish I did it 10 years ago...

Sorry to hear that mate, better luck next time, Welshwan hope you pass, fingers crossed. When I did my test (1968!!) turned up on my old AJS 250 went round the block, waved at the nice man as he watched me go :hyper: by and picked up my pass ticket :jossun: 10 minutes later, all this faffing about with part1 this and mod that would make me buy a car, I have to admire all your patience and dedication. :jossun:

I heard most fails are really down to nerves. find your chi and breathe.

try and relax if you can.

Strangely enough Drewpy I was quite relaxed. After doing the emergency stop and getting the speed right I thought I would breeze the avoidance maybe over confidence did me in. :eusa_doh:

Unlucky mate.

My boy did his mod 1 and his instructor told him to keep the bike in 2nd gear, it was a Suzuki vanvan, until it hit the rev limiter. This ensured he went through the speed trap at the right speed. It did and he passed

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online