anyone make/cover a seat?

drewpy
This post is 4131 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi Peeps, I'm after someone who can cover/sew etc the seat on the Gilera. seat is this one; height_480.jpg It's gonna need red piping and material bought and ribbing done on the seat. I have bought the closed cell foam I was thinking of the whole seat covered similar to this; Norton%20Wideline%20Manx%20Seat.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

matt caulfield, shop is in hyde.

caulfield leather is the shops name.

decent enough lad. going to fit my new cover on the cx seat for £15,

i have got the new cover and he is just gonna fit it. he told me it would cost about £50 for him to make a cover and to go look on ebay for one... honest and open fella

Thanks Guys I'll try local first as he's only 1/2 hour away. :thumb:

• 1 month later...

went round to see Matt today in his new premises.

sound guy and is really up for doing the custom seat as I want it.

ready in 2 weeks :)

That's a nice looking seat Drewps but is it as uncomfortable as it looks? Bit like sitting on a plank or do you have a FAT ARSE? :rofl::bighug:

That seat looks more comfy than mine on the draggy. lol

how long can you sit on a 50cc?

I got about 4" of closed cell foam on it which will not spoil the silhouette of the original bike

how long can you sit on a 50cc?

Used to ride my DT50 from RAF Halton to home every weekend... 90 miles each way, just under 3 hours non stop riding, didnt have the numb-ass problems i have with doing 3 hours on the fireblade :yeah:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online