Tamworth yamaha

yam dude
This post is 4191 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A big hi to all you yam guys and girls out there.just like you im wishing for warmer weather.ide like to inform you guys that are thinking of purchasing a Yamaha bike from Tamworth.midlands..janathan king the owner is a very aggressive person .my uncle who is a biking pensioner.saw on Tamworth yamaha,s website that they were a stockist of halvessons gloves.he drove from Nuneaton to the shop ,only to find that there was nothing .he ask the shop assistant why there was no gloves.the shop assistant replyed,we only order in on request.my uncle said.but I need to try a pair on as different brands do differ in size.to this my uncle replyed,ive had a wasted journey.then out of a back office ,mr king came hurtling out shouting all kinds of abuse to my uncle.saying get out my shop and followed by very bad language .my uncle tryed to get out the shop very sharpish but mr king called him back,only to hurl more abuse at my uncle..he was left shaking and in tears and on the way home had to pull over several times as he was so upset.this episode has touched the biking community in tamworth and everyone is boycotting Tamworth yamaha

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

this is your first post and contribution to the forum?

you're rude too!

• Like 1

Realy cryin ove a pair of golves,and you needed to post this why? Personaly I boycot all of Afghaistan .

Useful info maybe, but would you walk into a strange pub and start slagging someone off, before even saying hello to anyone, sounds like the shop owner has a problem, maybe we are not getting the whole story here,

yeah, just one side of a story...there will no doubt be another. People dont react in such a way when in business, it isnt easy running bikeshops in the current climate...lots of them closing down, they lose a lot more than a wasted journey

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online