ooops.

Cynic
This post is 4193 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

ok if its someone on here i feel guilty.....

Xt 125 got a bit ahead of themselves today. Couldnt be arse to play chase after 400mile in the truck. Not to mention using my baby in these awful conditions.

Well the next turn they did it again. Im assuming they thought it was another 125. So once the road straightend a little i made like the starship enterprise. Warp 6 mr sulu.

Still feel guilty though.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thats what there for merv. They really focus the mind in weather like this though...

.[ Cynic ] So once the road straightened

You straightline Hero yeh " :bunny: .... Gotta luv them TDR"s tho , pure giant killers, ,,, :thumb: teach em a lesson" he"l be thinkn it was a DT125 ,, off to dealership tommorow to trade in the XT,, :icon_cool:

You straightline Hero yeh " :bunny: .... Gotta luv them TDR"s tho , pure giant killers, ,,, :thumb: teach em a lesson" he"l be thinkn it was a DT125 ,, off to dealership tommorow to trade in the XT,, :icon_cool:

Lol grouch need a new pair...o DAM your bike is FN broken again..couldn't be you then :eusa_doh:

Straightline hero. In this with snow and ice and a real favorite, frozen mud! still on the road you bet i wanted to see where im going.

need to get my fireblade on the road, ive been sliding around in the kia for almost a year now, i miss bikes :'(.

not even going to entertain the idea of working on the turbo until the weather gets into atleast double digits...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online