XJ 750 maxim seat cover

robbiemcvee
This post is 4192 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello all, i'm after a XJ750 maxim seat cover, the only place if can find one is in the states and its going to cost a fortune.. otherwise i have found someone local who can make one up for £100 which is also too much..

does anyone know where i might be able to get hold of one?

thanks all

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Robbie, Had the same problem, in the end bought one off of EBAY, they were about £30 and came with all the hardware, Can't remember who I got mine from but they were on there every week so should be easy to find, was a UK company by the way so no outrageous shipping costs. :jossun:

YAMAHA XJ750 - 1982 to 1984 - PATTERN REPLACEMENT SEAT COVER - NEW

If you type this in it should go straight to the item, hope that helps. Oh and £24.95 and a fiver delivery.

You could try these people LINKY

Web site isn't that good but they recovered a seat for me a couple of years ago and i was very impressed. I posted the seat off and they posted it back. It took about 10 days but it was a very good job.

Hi Rob, Not sure but he does do all sorts of seat covers so best I can say is give him a call. :jossun:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online