FS1E " Northern Rally.

This post is 4005 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Am home since 8.15pm safe and sound,,,although my wrist is killing me from holding throttle on for 3 days steady. 845 miles in total.

Had a good aul time,,,, pity more members couldn't make it,,,,, but sur that's life.

I haven't many pics either but ill throw them up 2moro.

Bed early the nite I think and hopefully get a proper nite sleep.

Post up 2moro again as I cant focus on the screen.

What a Scorcher " good to meet up again,,, paul" hows your ring :babyha: " . Rattle snake DT.... great ride out, them fizzy"s were bored , and a few YB100 engined, Carl " it was a more up-tempo ride home. they were at 60mph some times,, oh drewps " i took carl on that corner[ him on that chest of drawres] where you gubbed me 2 years ago.. :hah: .

Missed you tommy, we dint get back till 6 pm,,,exsasperated with the heat,,,Newman" the TS250 ran great, even raced the superdreams,[ honda"s] but not the 400s, will try photo bucket, [ its crap the now,,]

oh trip home was clear roads , i think everbody was watchin the tennis,, :yeah:

,,,Newman" the TS250 ran great, even raced the superdreams,[ honda"s] but not the 400s........

Great to hear that John. A lot quicker than the DT's he he. What MJ did you go with? I took mine to the RD rally. I think I am running a too big a MJ but given the weather it ran great. Scary at around 70 though.

Dirty" i ran a 190 . but compared it with the 205. and looked same bore. [ i thinks its been drilled,] it was bogging on W.O.Throttle,

.so have put in a 160 tonight, and took her out the road , no bog now, easily 70mph, pulled plug , [b7ES] . Its near perfect,. will monitor colour every time on it,,, :yeah:

Dirty" i ran a 190 . but compared it with the 205. and looked same bore. [ i thinks its been drilled,] it was bogging on W.O.Throttle,

.so have put in a 160 tonight, and took her out the road , no bog now, easily 70mph, pulled plug , [b7ES] . Its near perfect,. will monitor colour every time on it,,, :yeah:

i feel a 'grouch' coming on :eusa_doh::eusa_whistle:

i feel a 'grouch' coming on :eusa_doh::eusa_whistle:

Hee " i know its a big jump. av orderd a real 190 . [ standard] but had to see if that was the prob,,, did 2 mls,,,,tnight. :thumb: