Here we go again

Grouch
This post is 4202 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So the bike is in the garage again. Now it's the front wheel bearings, front brake pads, fork seal (1 but getting both done at same time) and the electrics are getting sorted as they are fooked.

After this the bike will be sound for ages. I've spent some right money on my Xt now, it's getting fucking ridiculous.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

By the looks of things , if you ever get round to selling it, i would imagine a few people from here would make you an offer knowing the amount of work done by professional mechanics, and of course all the bits you have changed.

Then again some might just think it's cursed, i am wondering this myself :icon_eek:

Ahhh well atleast it's getting sorted eh :)

Grouch I have to say it, cos we're all thinking it WHAT THE F**K AGAIN!! I thought that you had the electrics already sorted and the rest of this stuff sounds suspiciously like the last lot?? If you ever you sell this THING please let us all know where it is advertised so we can stay away from it! :rofl:

No this time it's the front wheel bearings, and front brake pads. It's in for its mot. Never selling it now after all the money I've pumped into it. When I get it back this time it will be 100% mechanically sound. As long as I look after it and don't neglect it, it will be trouble free.

Getting a 2T in a few weeks as well so more expense and worse of all, more fucking moaning and nuisance threads on here lol.

Grouch "o , you"ll drag this country outa Recession :yeah: .Keeep up the nuisance threads ... :thumb: Entertainment

Good move grouch"o B) [ 2T that is, don"t be too hasty in stippn the engine if it runs ok,,, just buy the parts to recondtion her, and do it when you think it feels tired, I bought my H2 750. it looked dreiry, ran it for 3 years [15,000mls] before i did the Crank & seals,

Thier simple to do [2 strokes] and cheap for parts, i have spare barrels and pistons for all my 2 strokes, as you can change top end in 1HR, :thumb:

Does Münchausen syndrome apply to bikes as well :whistle::whistle:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online