TT600RE GPR Exhaust v Standard

Airhead
This post is 4079 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sounds nice not realy any louder,,,hate that floating notice in the flick never figured out what it said

believe me dt .its a LOT louder, I'm gonna feel guilty starting it up at 7am each morning because the bandit is temporarily out of action.

Yer im not sure how my new neighbors are going to be like when the warmer weather comes and i fire the draggy up at 0600hrs lol

She sounds a lot better tho mate, dose she run a bit better now she is breathing better?

Haha the advantage of being slightly deaf nothing sounds too loud to me. The neighbours will get used to it,besides can't be worse than the guy who has to cut his grass early every sat morning for a hour,every neighbourhood has 1

It does sound good Paul. I am surprised that you upgraded the exhaust, I thought the TTR was hidden in the back of the garage.

If you need a better video converter look here LINKY

• Like 1

Sounding nice! Guess this means I'll hear you around Glossop now... :spin2:

Sounds Way better Paul.

Do ya use this mike much yet ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online