gpz 305

armfaw
This post is 4243 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

i just brought one, coming tomorrow evening... what are they like?. runs fine, needs a strip and rebuild. new plastics.... its a 1990. belt converted to chain... anything i need to know.. i paid £300 for it, but also comes with a rxs100, not sure what to do with that. we dont want it so will probably sell it.. that looks nice and clean.. its a D reg..

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

good for the day, not many around now.

i have a friend who came off his, nothing major, but stripped it down and its been lying like that ever since (prob about 10 years now)

pic....Image177.jpg needs some work...

Image178.jpg again needs some work..

That RXS looks pretty tidy, probably be better off selling it to get some money back in for all the new parts that GPZ will need :P, H reg so 1990/91, looks almost as bad as my XJ turbo was, full nut and bolt rebuild or a slap-together-and-ride?

the rxs will be tidyed and sold,, the gpz, tidy bit of paint, ride for a while. will be my first bigger bike.. my boyfriends cb900 struggles to stay slow enough with my tw125. then i will sell it on...

RXS prices seem to have been strong, of late. I watched a couple on fleabay recently but they went for too much money.

I could just be tight though!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online