Rockin the Yamaha Exciter SR250!

twistedkeys
This post is 4252 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey guys, just joined the forum, dropped in to say hi. I bought my SR in....September of 2012? And have been riding it since, even in the -20*F ice and snowy weather here in Utah. Possibly a couple of you might recognize me from TT, I have quite a bit of posts there but that was for when I had my dirt bike, they're not so great with road bikes. I'm going to college to get my bachelors in software engineering, I'm 18 years old, and have been riding for 5-7 years (without an indecent might I add!)

Anyway, the bike has been ridden by older fellows all its life in our little town. It's been passed on to me through $400. Although it's not in tiptop shape, it's still a pretty clean ride.

I've come here to seek other owners of the model and additional information on the bike, and possibly someone to ride with!

Thanks to the two people that actually read this and ride safe!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

This is a great intro spoilt by sarcasm. People don't owe you free help and advice but they are more likely to give it to people who are polite and follow the netiquette of the forum.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard. :wavey:

• Like 1