Hi!!

dillbarn
This post is 4189 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all,

Having been a bit stuck in my ways with Hondas I sold my CBR600FL and bought an FZR600R on the advice of a neighbour. I have to say I wish I'd have done it sooner!! The only other Yamaha I've owned was a 1981 XT250 back in 1993 which was only used off road. As well as bikes I love the Villa and get to as many games as possible. Unfortunately not todays though!! I live in Oxfordshire, love travelling and that's about it really!!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the YOC!

Just saw the AV comment in your post. The colours are right but but only the "mighty Irons" should wear the claret and blue :D

:welcome: to the YOC!

If you're wondering about what they are on about S, they are talking about a football club (soccer) in England, Aston Villa. From Birmingham, England, not Birmingham Alabama.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="mike1949" data-cid="199670" data-time="1357419598"><p>

If you're wondering about what they are on about S, they are talking about a football club (soccer) in England, Aston Villa. From Birmingham, England, not Birmingham Alabama. </p></blockquote>

:lol: I had my suspicions... about the football not about 'bama.

EDIT - damn it! My phone will not quote posts right. :( and I'm too lazy to get on the laptop ATM.

The forum iphone app seems to make quoting messy now. Seems to be since the quoting changed a little while ago. Oh yes, the "mighty irons" are West Ham United.

Oh yes, the "mighty irons" are West Ham United.

Managed by the one and only "Big Sam"

Who, in my opinion should manage England.

Actually, I thought they were "the hammers"

They are both Mike. :thumb:

Cheers Mr N, you learn something new every day.