Arlreet lads

linkman72
This post is 4284 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi I know its a bit cheeky but I popped onto the forums looking to sell my private reg, I am the owner of 3 bikes so I hope I am still socially acceptable on here but I am the first to admit I am no longer a hardcore all weather biker as old injuries catch up with me.

Anyhoo I tried to post a for sale but I am not allowed to so I presume is there a restriction on posting a for sale ??

Well thanks in advance for the warm welcome and lack of abuse :tounge:

Merry Christmas and All the Best for the new year

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome linkman.

To sell you need to be a paid member. I believe that it is a fiver or tenner (3 years). Have a look at the subscriptions tab at the top of the page or the link in my signature below. It may be worth joining just to get the plate up for sale. Paid members get access to additional threads including discounts and offers. At the moment there are links to discounted Oxford Monster locks, discounts for powersportplus, Busters, M&P, Powerbronze, oils etc.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online