Hello Yamaha club!

nokonoko
This post is 4299 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hello everybody!

New to the forum, and hoping to to find a good sense of community here.

I've got a Dragstar 650a classic, but it's been SORN for a year and a half to 2 years now, so will need some work done getting it back on the road.

I have a few questions, starting with, any recommendation for a good MOT garage in Crystal Palace or surrounding area?

and the second question is regarding the UK license, I been riding since I was 18 back in South america, but my license expired and now I'm taking my UK license as if I never rode a bike before :( just did my CBT and the theory test, I see that the practical final test is divided in 2 parts ( more chances to fail, more chances to get more money from us I guess ) and it does cost a lot of money. any recommendations about this?

Cheers

Max

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I can't answer any questions about the current bike licensing but I am sure someone will be along soon to help out.

:welcome: aboard! Afraid I don't have any UK licensing advice... it's quite different there than in the states.