Extremely hard to find parts, stocked here!

wild foamy
This post is 4172 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Think i need to get hold of one of they O pipes for my car! :biglaugha:

what a joke, i bought soem spark plugs for my xj and now it wont even run ! . . . . .cant think why :L

had to laugh at the piston return springs, wonder how many people actaully buy this stuff?

Wow thx guys already sent for my Brass balls.... :eusa_whistle:

LOL. I'm getting a set for the hubby since he says I'm always breaking his. :biglaugha:

Well done Sacha, I'm sure he will be grateful to get a set you CAN'T break, they probably do hammers!! :eusa_whistle:

You're such a tease...

Trust me Foamy, he'll say I'm not breaking them in a good way... is there a good way?! :shakeno:

Trust me Foamy, he'll say I'm not breaking them in a good way... is there a good way?! :shakeno:

HELL no.

But I've been looking for 710 caps for like ever. I'm gonna get 2, one for the Smart and one for the DT.

file-7.jpg

HELL no.

But I've been looking for 710 caps for like ever. I'm gonna get 2, one for the Smart and one for the DT.

file-7.jpg

LMAO!

I know a few people who could use some of that blinker fluid too.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online