did my post just get deleted!!!

gizmo666
This post is 4183 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

no giz it isnt deleted, are you not aware that posting for sale items outside of the for sale area are removed, for a small fee you can contribute to the running of this great forum and have access to the sale section

It is clearly stated in the pinned post in for sale section, no need for WTF's or !!!

fair enough but a cursery pm would be better

i just thought it might be good for the other forum users as it was more of a swap offer

but there you go eh

you must need the money

i just thought it might be good for the other forum users as it was more of a swap offer

but there you go eh

you must need the money

yeah alex has to fund this thing from his own money and rarely breaks even but we all benefit from his generosity eh ;)

I have "parked" 2 for sale threads today. These are now not viewable to forum members. The reason was as Airheads post above.

I don't tend to inform posters when I do this - not sure if the other Mods do.

It might be the way forward.

you must need the money

£10 for 3 years! I don't think he is going to retire on that anytime soon. Cheaper than ebay and it gives access to other areas of the forum with discounts and the like and paid members only chat.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online