Sept 15th 2013 haynes museum somerset

mervin
This post is 4022 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yer I went, was a good day, bit windy but once in doors it was nice, didnt get many pics as was busy keeping my daughters sticky hands off the cars n bikes. Got a new fuel tank and head light gaurd for the bike and got a little horny over a 1978 chevy split window corvette very sexy, and to top it off iI got to sit on a borough superior.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

What time did you get there Merv? i was there at 10 but had to leave about 12 ish as the little one was getting grumpy as she was over tiered and fed up with me telling her to not put her lolly on the cars and bikes ha ha.

was there about 8.45am til the end that was my red RD400 among the white and orange ones on the rd club stand/area . yes Drewps got a family ticket to Haynes , awarded by Cheesy the organiser for plastering the event all over the internet , and setting up the facebook page etc

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online