Hi all newbie to the forum

yambob
This post is 4327 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all first off bit of a newbie to the forum must confess i have used it before for some hints and tips for my dtr 125 which did do the trick but this is my first post to say thanks all and ask for a little advice :P

P.S Do have a slight problem if anyone can help she dont like water if she even see a puddle she starts to splutter i have checked the rubber boots for holes and splits and cant find any nipped up clamps checked air filter and box all nice and clean no water in there also snorkel is removed but not getting any water up top had cotton wool up there to check no obvious signs so :headscratch: any advice greatly appreciated thanks in advance

bob.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the YOC!

Also check the HT coil wire to the plug for looseness and rubber there.

If you have a screw in plug cap, unscrew it. Cut a few mill off the HT lead and re-screw the cap on. These get loose. It may be worth investing in a new spark plug cap with a new rubber top.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online