Worth A Gamble?

Grouch
This post is 4251 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Fancied something different haha.

Still seems dodgy, wonder if you still get a reciept from his mam....

Sorry i mean:

STEEL SEAM DOGGY, WUNDA I U STEEL GIT EH RECEET OV IS MA...

Haha, these kids are supposed to be the future.

Answer is still no. Only gamble on something when you do actually have some chance of profiting by it!

Got my eye on this now

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/321023339837?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Urgh, all these links to cheap projects is starting to get to me, its friday now which means im 99.9% likely to go out tonight and get pissed, and we've all seen what happens when i've had a drink and get on eBay, that's how i ended up with 2 classic minis, 2 DT50s and an XJ turbo, almost bought a Suzuki XN85 turbo last time... imagine my relief when i woke up and saw the "You've been outbid" notification

Urgh, all these links to cheap projects is starting to get to me, its friday now which means im 99.9% likely to go out tonight and get pissed, and we've all seen what happens when i've had a drink and get on eBay, that's how i ended up with 2 classic minis, 2 DT50s and an XJ turbo, almost bought a Suzuki XN85 turbo last time... imagine my relief when i woke up and saw the "You've been outbid" notification

JUST DO IT!!! It's the right time of year, you can spend the winter months working away in your workshop.

Ha ha Foamy. At least it keeps you out of trouble.