newbie (but oldie)

FZR1690
This post is 4330 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi peeps

Just a quick intro I picked up a nice foxeye today and thought I would have a poke about the forum and hopefully contribute and through time ask a few questions ( rude to do so on 1st post).

My name is Jamie I live in Glasgow and have been riding for toooooo many years, infact I probably have underwear older than some of you guys! lol.

I own a couple of other bikes and enjoy touring and MX. I have bought the 600 to start doing some track days although that could change as I quite fancy turning it into a minter and keeping it for nice dry sunny days of which there were two this year! I have owned a couple of Yams in years gone by but I dont have any alegience to any make and buy bikes that I like or suit my intended purpose.

I am getting slightly pissed off with biking on UK roads just now and prefer the continent hence the 1400 mile muncher, it is not only the state of the roads but the increasing amount of shit drivers and fat coppers that like nothing more than pulling you over to see how much dosh they can get you to part with just for the sake of it!

So I thought I would try my hand at getting on a track and see if I can get a kick that way. Anyway I like a good rant as you can probably see and I have a pretty warped sense of humour which always gets me in bother and I never get offended by others.

Well thats pretty much it for now and I hope to get to know you, have a laugh and join in with what looks like a good forum.

Cheers

Jamie

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Thanks for the welcome mate, might need to see your birth cert to confim that :)

Hi Jamie, when Airhead was a kid they walked around in loincloths. :icon_lol:

Welcome! Oldie? I met in the Atacama dessert a "kid" with 71 years old racing the Dakar 2011 series. He told me that in the lasts Dakar series he starts to be "a little tired". Cuek.

Kind regards from South America.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online