2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3943 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Got 100 miles into my return trip before switching to reserve, but after filling up ive calculated that the fireblade is returning a whopping... 29MPG!

and that was at a 90+ cruise :D

who's that bald head bastard then... tommy was complaining about the sun as he forgot his hat

love the iron bridge picture :)

Got 100 miles into my return trip before switching to reserve, but after filling up ive calculated that the fireblade is returning a whopping... 29MPG!

and that was at a 90+ cruise :D

I covered nearly 500 miles and cost me about £30. At cruising speed of 50+!
  • Like 1

who's that bald head bastard then... tommy was complaining about the sun as he forgot his hat

love the iron bridge picture :)

the'res a clue his name is on his back

Excelant weekend folks . There was 13 Y.O.C. Members there, :headbang: Oldtimer was on the MV agusta in Vid, and fazerAl in pub,,

Andrew[elvis] won farthest ridden rosette . Well done andy :eusa_clap: ,,180 mls on the SR.

I left at 6.15am , as it was too good a morning to lie in bed,,,[ foamy & kev were sharing i believe] er snoring i meant :luxlove: .

It was cooler than normal, but it was later in the month that previous years...

Am planning to do the Fs1e meet again next year ,its july. and a great day ,with another chance to meet up again,,, :yeah:

Some good pictures there. Had a great day, lovely meeting you all!

Sorry I didn't actually get to hold your helmet Foamy, but I'm sure Kev will be on hand to assist you later...

Never mind his helmet - have you any idea how cold it was without a sleeping bag?????

Next year (edit) I must remember to bring one!

Nobby on the 2 stroke forum who set up the ride out had this to say

We're glad you guys come along.... its become a tradition and helps to make the rally what it is..... Same thing goes for blackhat and his bunch from Scotland...... its great to have folk coming from far and wide, hope you keep it up for many years to come.. thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

some vids, I'm at 35 secsand Tommy goes past an hour later

I remember waiting longer that that on the corner for you so you would know which way to go, next year its every man for himself :ct:

Edit I made that 22 seconds

some vids, I'm at 35 secsand Tommy goes past an hour later

It's amazing how quick 60mph plus 10% looks on this vid!
  • Like 1