2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3940 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

unfortunately, i don`t check the camera position and all videos of our ride is with... my handlebar ,lol . sorry about that guys :(. have fun here on squires ;) now, my next exit on squire is on 22 sept, Ride of honour... if anyone going there, please let me know. thanks ;).

was nice to see you all here :D

nice to meet you Lallasro, I think you are very brave meeting (semi) strangers with English not being your Mother tongue :D

anyways here's a few pictures

d75ba4ba-0295-43fb-85c7-ee80a75f1f19_zps

• Like 1

home in one piece lost about 50% front brake will take a look tomorrow

that's you tommy, a 50%er

glad you got 'ome ok

brilliant day, great end to the summer! really good to meet you all, take care on your way home guys

enjoyed the ride out even if it did resemble a track day on the pubic road Hehehe

nice to meet you Lallasro, I think you are very brave meeting (semi) strangers with English not being your Mother tongue :D

anyways here's a few pictures

d75ba4ba-0295-43fb-85c7-ee80a75f1f19_zps

can you post this bigger drew ?

that's you tommy, a 50%er

glad you got 'ome ok

I'll have you know that was about 80% on the ride out and would have been 100% if I didn't like living so much

Some good pictures there. Had a great day, lovely meeting you all!

Sorry I didn't actually get to hold your helmet Foamy, but I'm sure Kev will be on hand to assist you later...

can you post this bigger drew ?

if you click on it , it gets bigger, bit like foamey's

due to the length, its as big as it gets