2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3903 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

OK I haven't read this thread for a week as I cant go because a of a pond in my way <<<BUT Your all bunch of sick bastereds,and would have liked join you guys and girls ,have fun,and added to my bucket list.

Friday the 13 picts to come soon .

hang on there dt your calling us sick bastards but on your profile pic it looks like you have a massive erection :hah:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I hope you lot have a great weekend. I was secretly hopeful i might be able to make it, but i'm a head of department where I work and the amount of stuff to get through in sept is mental.

Ride safe and Foamy/andrew/Kev please wear protection.....

• Like 2

I hope you lot have a great weekend. I was secretly hopeful i might be able to make it, but i'm a head of department where I work and the amount of stuff to get through in sept is mental.

Ride safe and Foamy/andrew/Kev please wear protection.....

Sorry you cant make it merv that would have been a nice surprise..ahh well!

fuckin hang me ? this is were im at the feckin things still stuck .im going to bed.

[url=http://s879.photobucket.com/user/tazzi-d/media/IMAG0018_zpse86c29d4.jpg.html]IMAG0018_zpse86c29d4.jpg[/url

at the risk of repeating myself

WTF

Kev,,,, let the oil outa the bitch

Wooden block on the floor

turn fork upside down and beat the crap outa it till it moves

That's the only way your gona make squires at this stage

Lot of work ahead of ya,,,,,, make sure everything is tightened up when your finished panicing putting it back togeather

Sorry bud can't find my adapter - looks like you'll have to get on your hands and knees and blow!!

SEX TIPS FROM FOAMY

Who will keep me warm in my tent if you dont make it? :(

we CAN rebuild it ? it's just a machine..

don't worry foams i,l warm your little cockles... :spin2:

My point is valid and thank you Tommy for noteing how big it is

• Like 1

its an FTO, and so far that is looking like the only viable option, im hoping its just because its been sat for the past 4 months in a car park.

yeah you wish it was a GTO though

i washed it this morning, im hoping some soap has worked it's way into the bung..

anyhow me N big dave will be AT IT in the dark tonight ? :eusa_shifty:

i will phone you in't mornin drewps if im setting off early..