2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 3938 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bippo - struggling to find my sleeping bag, I don't suppose...........

Ample room Andrew ;-)

foams me old mucker ? do be a gent and pack an air bed pump iff you posses one.. :thumb: i don't have room on the passola..

I think I may have cracked the yoc love triangle code ?

foams me old mucker ? do be a gent and pack an air bed pump iff you posses one.. :thumb: i don't have room on the passola..

(yoc LT meaning is there any chance of a blow job)

If I can find it I'll be using a bike pump with an inflatable adapter if its any use?

(yoc LT meaning, hey! you don't need that bitch, i'll give you a hand job)

I don't have an air pump I'm afraid peeps :(

Just a roll mat and a sleeping bag...

(yoc LT meaning, Im a taker not a giver!!)

• Like 1

Sorry Guy's its the devil in me when i'm bored, I'm off work today co's Chunk my dog is sick again

which make me doubtful for the weekend I'm afraid, I'll see how he goes and let you know :shakeno:

If I can find it I'll be using a bike pump with an inflatable adapter if its any use?

how fit do you think i am , ? you may as well shove it up your arse ?

or mine :eusa_think: hmm now thats a thought.. :spin2: bring it..

how fit do you think i am , ? you may as well shove it up your arse ?

or mine :eusa_think: hmm now thats a thought.. :spin2: bring it..

As it happens, being a gentleman and been brought up to respect my elders (I support Age Concern) I don't mind giving you a few pumps if it helps you sleep!

As it happens, being a gentleman and been brought up to respect my elders (I support Age Concern) I don't mind giving you a few pumps if it helps you sleep!

don't think this needs decoding

• Like 1

im also starting to doubt this weekend... O.o

on the plus side, i now have a tent :hyper: , big enough for an inebriated foamy to sprawl out and a little door at the front from which i can projectile vomit.

Think of it as a security feature incase drewlvis or kev come anywhere near me.

hey drewpy balls ? do i come off before barton bridge ,or do i go over it then come off at first exit?

also what time...

over the bridge from Bellton, then straight off it, under the motorway and McDons is on the right.

hey drewpy balls ? do i come off before barton bridge ,or do i go over it then come off at first exit?

also what time...

TommyXS give us a bell if you are not going as it will save us time waiting for you.

shall we say meet at 8:30am?

Bippo are you going too? we could meet at the caff in Holmfirth?