2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

So when i peeled off to chase the ER650, who was it that said "i got to 90 and was running out of numbers"?

Heh heh. Running out. Not out. My 25 year old 2stroke is making 200bhp per litre. yours.....?

Thats progress.......

curious ?

remember naked camera man ...

with the converted rd350.

thumb throttle on the left along with clutch lever and brake...

how did he de-clutch and brake at the same time,, my thoughts were ? he had converted the rear foot brake to operate the front brakes ,

and not bother using the rear brake..

i admire that guy 100% .

curious ?

remember naked camera man ...

with the converted rd350.

thumb throttle on the left along with clutch lever and brake...

how did he de-clutch and brake at the same time,, my thoughts were ? he had converted the rear foot brake to operate the front brakes ,

and not bother using the rear brake..

i admire that guy 100% .

Now thats tru grit kev

Paul " remember that bike in the Glass case at Squires.... Well i had a look in my shed under the dust sheets. low and behold .. :rolleyes:

Z900b002.jpg

• Like 1

Got it as a pressy " for building a house, [part payment]. its got a bent valve,,, cam tensioners& guides were all fked, have all the parts , but been too busy,,,

Paul " remember that bike in the Glass case at Squires.... Well i had a look in my shed under the dust sheets. low and behold .. :rolleyes:

Z900b002.jpg

Bloody lovely Blackhat.

Glad you all had a good time.

Pat

So... thats a no to swapping it for a 'blade? :/

:eusa_hand: Is there anyone on this forum would take a Honda " :icon_eek: The manufacturer that killed off the 2 stroke engine,, :eusa_boohoo: