2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

On a serious note, is anybody travelling my route around 5-6pm?, im shite with directions, and the phone battery only lats an hour and a half with the GPS running... my journey time is around 2 hours, will let y'all do the math...

Foams you dumb fuck! just ride in the general direction for an hour then turn on your gps :crazy:

if you have my Tshirt Foams & I don't make it,can you pass it to Drew, I'll get it from him on the Stafford Run Cheers.

Drew please keep hold of that patch for me

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

iv'e just got in from fucking around in't shed.

the fuckin forks siezed , looks like i may damage the bung getting it out.

squires is now in jeopardy ,

i'l give it my best tomoz and see what happens ,

As MUCH as i would love to be joining you mad lot,,,,,,,,,,,,, once again,,, i cant make it.

fuck,,,,,fuck,,,,,fuck

and i dont mean Kev an Foamy

Good luck Kev, hope you make it! Dwelvis will be so disappointed if you don't and maybe slightly relieved and if he isnt well foamy can take care of that :biglaugha:

Pump a load of sperm 3 in 1 oil all over the fork 2nite

and 2moro keep bouncing on it

Job done

i tried that the other day pat, it's soaking as we speak .

if i don't get it done before friday night.

i,m going to fuckin top myself..

Im not sure twatsville is on my route, otherwise i;d offer you the backseat of the fireblade (in a non-gay way).

not if you like wheelies all the way even at traffic lights :biglaugha:

As MUCH as i would love to be joining you mad lot,,,,,,,,,,,,, once again,,, i cant make it.

fuck,,,,,fuck,,,,,fuck

and i dont mean Kev an Foamy

Sorry you cant make it this time Pat but it was great to see ya at the fizzy do back in June, I really enjoyed that one the weather was ace wasnt it.

Sorry you cant make it this time Pat but it was great to see ya at the fizzy do back in June, I really enjoyed that one the weather was ace wasnt it.

Aye Paul,,, that was a good weekend,,,,, pitty we didnt still have that weather.

This year i was gona put my DT on the back of the 4x4 and travel like that,,,,,, but not to be,,,,, next year hopefully

Im not sure twatsville is on my route, otherwise i;d offer you the backseat of the fireblade (in a non-gay way).

on the strength of that offer , i'l not bother fixing it.

do you have some of those open leather trousers :razz::spin2:

OK I haven't read this thread for a week as I cant go because a of a pond in my way <<<BUT Your all bunch of sick bastereds,and would have liked join you guys and girls ,have fun,and added to my bucket list.

Friday the 13 picts to come soon .

foams me old mucker ? do be a gent and pack an air bed pump iff you posses one.. :thumb: i don't have room on the passola..

Sorry bud can't find my adapter - looks like you'll have to get on your hands and knees and blow!!