2 Stroke gathering and YOC camping weekend 2013

Airhead
This post is 4017 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

,, and foamy may find it a tight squeeze though

We boasting, or hoping there Kev......

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Bet it was fun putting it back on though.......

oh god no spare us please!! get the mind bleach eye bleach neat bleach Demestos, toilet fucking duck anything you have, & mix it all together

i might come down on that instead of the rd..

mind you , them tyres need a touch of air in them.

also i think a mankini may make me look slimmer..

I MANAGED TO GET THROUGH TO A PERSON! :D

Ive withdrawn from the bristol half, in the process of applying to wither the brum or wolver half :), looks like im spending the weekend at Squires, plenty of time to cuddle up with Bippo... or maybe kev if i dont get any better offers...

Sounds like its in the front of kevs shorts.....

Ive withdrawn from the bristol half, in the process of applying to wither the brum or wolver half :), looks like im spending the weekend at Squires, plenty of time to cuddle up with Bippo... or maybe kev if i dont get any better offers...

what!! you mean to say Kev is second choice, mind you I think your his second choice after drewlvis! keep your fingers crossed you may get him on the rebound!!! :love::biglaugha:

if you don`t found a tent, i can give you my tent for those days... just promise me you will not return my tent with posters with kev pasted on walls :))

if you don`t found a tent, i can give you my tent for those days... just promise me you will not return my tent with posters with kev pasted on walls :))

might have sticky walls though :love:

I'm glad I rank above Kev. But then again I'm concerned Kev features on your list at all...

Any port in a storm :), plus i find drewlvis to be a little too up-front, i mean what am i, a cheap whore?...

feck knows where my tent is, im picking a new one up tomorrow, gonna pack some spare shreddies and the mankini, roll on the weekend! :spin2:

An update

The 2 stroke rideout is leaving squires at 2pm, as you know it's a 2 hour ride to seaways and as I'm on a slow bike and 'running in' to boot I'll be leaving more like 12 myself...I think some others may do the same...It'll be getting dark at 7ish and I dont want none of that with my glow worm headlight!

Any port in a storm :), plus i find drewlvis to be a little too up-front, i mean what am i, a cheap whore?...

feck knows where my tent is, im picking a new one up tomorrow, gonna pack some spare shreddies and the mankini, roll on the weekend! :spin2:

Far be it for me to get in anyone's way...

Consider him all yours!!

Bippo - struggling to find my sleeping bag, I don't suppose...........

An update

The 2 stroke rideout is leaving squires at 2pm, as you know it's a 2 hour ride to seaways and as I'm on a slow bike and 'running in' to boot I'll be leaving more like 12 myself...I think some others may do the same...It'll be getting dark at 7ish and I dont want none of that with my glow worm headlight!

Now that I have a bike with lights I can help out there! Oddly enough I'm looking forward to commuting this winter. The wet and cold I can handle, it was not being able to see over the Pennines at 5.30am that got me.