Sandy

Noise
This post is 4194 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

This is to all our members that are across the pond.

Hope you are all ok from this horrid event and i hope you all manage to recover and re-build quickly. i think i say this on behalf of all the YOC in that i wish you all the best for the coming months and that your Government actually help's out in this tough time in stead of worrying about who is elected and all that other political bollocks.

Best wishes and keep your chins up.

But saying that your all Yanks so are always up beat and chirpy! not like us grumpy mumbling Brits :D lol

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hope you are all ok from this horrid event and i hope you all manage to recover and re-build quickly. i think i say this on behalf of all the YOC in that i wish you all the best for the coming months and that your Government actually help's out in this tough time in stead of worrying about who is elected and all that other political bollocks.

I concur, noise, but, I do think that Barack Obama should continue.

Too right he should, I mean I dont follow politics but from what I have heard n seen of him he seams to be quite a down to earth guy and at least tries to up hold what he says he is going to do.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online