Squires 2013?

This post is 4356 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps

Any sort of news on a YOC Meet 2013?, missed out on this years because G4S are unable to determine their assholes from their elbows and i ended up being volunteered for olympic security of prior commitments.

would be a great opportunity to meet some of you interesting if a little strange people, may even venture up on the XJ Turbo if i can get it ready in time, failing that it may be on the DT50... assuming that is ready in time, feck it i may just drive up in the kia...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey peeps

Any sort of news on a YOC Meet 2013?, missed out on this years because G4S are unable to determine their assholes from their elbows and i ended up being volunteered for olympic security of prior commitments.

would be a great opportunity to meet some of you interesting if a little strange people, may even venture up on the XJ Turbo if i can get it ready in time, failing that it may be on the DT50... assuming that is ready in time, feck it i may just drive up in the kia... :biglaugha: it won't make it mate, nor will the DT , :eusa_think: or the xj. get the train, see ya there 2013 :hah:

I have you know my Kia has never let me down, the clock has just rolled over 100,000 miles and it should be good for another 100,000 more :P.

i say never let me down, there was the time i put a water-filled air bed in the back of it whilst camping with some mates... make whatever jokes you want about "small pricks" but at some time during the night the bed popped and flooded the car, my girlfriend (at the time) woke up next to me soaking wet (stop sniggering at the back) thinking i had pissed the bed and started screaming and hitting me, i woke up thinking the car was floating down a river and bailed out of the boot bollock naked before realising i had stumbled into the fire pit and fallen over, i emerged covered in ash disoriented and confused, much to the amusement of my mates who had emerged from the tent and were now making jokes about the Sasquatch...

so, yeah... after that it went through a phase of blowing rear light fuses, but eventually it sorted itself out :)

I have you know my Kia has never let me down, the clock has just rolled over 100,000 miles and it should be good for another 100,000 more :P.

i say never let me down, there was the time i put a water-filled air bed in the back of it whilst camping with some mates... make whatever jokes you want about "small pricks" but at some time during the night the bed popped and flooded the car, my girlfriend (at the time) woke up next to me soaking wet (stop sniggering at the back) thinking i had pissed the bed and started screaming and hitting me, i woke up thinking the car was floating down a river and bailed out of the boot bollock naked before realising i had stumbled into the fire pit and fallen over, i emerged covered in ash disoriented and confused, much to the amusement of my mates who had emerged from the tent and were now making jokes about the Sasquatch...

so, yeah... after that it went through a phase of blowing rear light fuses, but eventually it sorted itself out :)

LMFAO man! Sounds like you have some good times! :biglaugha:

Come on Foamy! You always post one of these and as soon as the date is known you pretend say that you have the carrot crunchers steam rally the same weekend.

Not advisable to run around naked mate. Remember Kev goes to Squires and you could wake up never knowing.........................if you know what I mean!!!!

I didnt plan on running around naked, i just never remember to get dressed post-coitus, pretty sure if Kev tried to bum me i would know about it... thats an EXIT hole... not an entrance! :eusa_snooty:

plus now i am a moderating person, its only fair i get a bit more involved in the offline scene :)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online