ZA noob reporting in

This post is 4233 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

I recently decided to have a look at a dusty old motorcycle in a relative's garage. Cleaned it up slightly, and realised it was a 1976 DT175C Enduro. Luckily, it's in really great condition with just over 14,000 km on the clock. No significant rust, just dusty, grimey and in need of some grease and oil! Fortunately we also dug out the original service manual too. It was in a similar condition to the bike, but readable.

I love the classic look and feel of the bike, and despite a significant lack of mechanical experience, I've begun to resurrect this machine. I've seen many pictures of similar Enduros from the late 70's that have been restored, and (with the help of this forum) I'm hoping one day soon I can have mine up and running in a similar condition! :hyper:

Jon

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

That's fantastic Jon - what a great find!

Welcome to the forum and enjoy your project.

:welcome: Jon. I'm restoring a '76 DT175C too thanks to the folks here. Start a project thread if you like and we can all witness your progress too. :)

LMAO not a chance anyone here know's anything about them old bikes,ooppss maybe time to....sleeeeeeeeep

LOL you going to be over whelmed with info about the bike.

Hang on and welcome to the YOC

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online