~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is not funny !!!!

its offensive to those members of our population who don't have balls !!!

Take down that post immediately and report yourself to the Gender Fairness Police immediately for arrest and punishment.

• Haha 2

Sorry Sniff I have to agree with "oldfjman" here, your not being fair to the SJW's out there who will get offended in being a part of the "ball less majority". By the way I now self identify as a SPITFIRE in a non binary gender sense of the term..!

• Like 1

I've decided to self identify as a "F" in the "LGBTQi+" alphabet....... not a "Mother F", just a "F".

i hope you all treat me fairly as such - if anything any of you say, or post, offends my personal sense of worth, then you will be punished and must correct your statements to something I believe represents the view of me that I want the world to believe is true/accurate (irrespective of what I'm really like) - it's my right !!

Edited by Oldfjman

Think Elvis Costello saw it all coming a long time ago with "Olivers Army". 

Duh, I think I'm thick Cynic, I thought "Olivers Army" was about young/poor people being used as the cannon-fodder in modern armed forces.

I'm obviously missing something ??