~~Daily Feed, post what made you laugh today ~~

sniff6

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hmmm... so not only are they littering, they're scaring a frog shitless. :shakeno:
  • Like 1

One of my earliest memories is a frog, well a toad to be specific; my old man found one in the garden and proceeded to chase mother around with it (she did not like said toad), she ran back to the house and ripped the drainpipe off the side of the wall taking the corner and locked the old man outside!

Ya got to agree the last 2 are rude and just plain stupid,funny is funny but igornant and stupid is just that.

As I said about the creem pie my 14 yr old gets it but I dont expect him to be fully responsable yet,there is growing up and then well??Your waisting my time and insulting people lets just try to keep it semi sane please.

• Like 1

We used to catch frogs in the reservoir and irrigation ditches, but we never tortuted them. If the frog does live until the ballons lose their helium he'll still starve to death because he's all tied up. I also don't like releasing balloons by themselves... it's littering. But that's just my opinion, and we all know what opinions are like. :shrug:

My funniest frog memory was years back, me and a few mates went out on the piss and when walking stagering along the seven hills rd at midnight one of my mates saw a frog in the middle of the road, he laid down and tried to shoo the frog to the side of the road so it wouldn't get run over, the rest of us pissed ourselves laughing being too drunk to realize the danger of the situation. We managed to get him home in one piece where we lent him against his front door ran the bell and then hid behind a hedge, when his mum opened the door he fell into her arms shouting mum I love you. She never did forgive us for getting her son drunk for the first time.

it used to be funny to shove a straw up a frogs arse and blow it up. :biglaugha:

i don't see the amusement now that im older. :eusa_think:

maybe im just getting grumpy in my old age..

Thats why you call someone who dosn't buy much "as tight as a ducks ass"

Ah shit Katie not you as well !!! Got some numb nuts on the telly telling me Christmas is coming. Don't you know it's October ? :crazy::biglaugha:

• Like 1

Got my insurance renewal though for my works van with 4 free road tax disc holders......

• Like 1

Sell them on ebay as they will soon be collectable haha