Bay City Rollers

mike1949
This post is 4227 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Whooooooah

Me and my missus are going to see the Bay City Rollers in Swindon.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

maybe they'll get paid this time

bollocks to that, wev'e got our 3/4 trousers with tartan turnups.

Shang a lang :thumb:

Them breek"s werna cool in 1975 mike " :hah: i woulna admit to owning them :biglaugha:

I'll be wearing my scarth tied around my wrist. :lol:

Bet ya daren't post a piccy :icon_smile:

you'll have to wait and see nsd, it's not until 31st oct.

I must admit it's more the missus than me, I was more into "mud/elo/thin lizzy and best of all the group foamy likes FREE

BUT, as a devoted husband I will go with her and play the part. I'm only kidding about wearing the tartans.

BUT, I must admit I did like their music so I will be bopping and shangalanging to their music in the aisle.

maybe they'll get paid this time

wasn't that paper lace, as in "Billy don't be a hero"

wasn't that paper lace, as in "Billy don't be a hero"

no, there was a documentary on them and they "spent " it on rolls limo's, recording the songs. According to the management, they only earned 4% of takings each!

no, there was a documentary on them and they "spent " it on rolls limo's, recording the songs. According to the management, they only earned 4% of takings each!

I remember in about 1973 when I was stationed in Gosport, that a certain group which I thought was paper lace was only getting paid £20 a week when I was getting about £40 a week.

Used to have to play a number of their songs in my band... Hated them all, ha ha!!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online