How Do

Semi-C
This post is 4372 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Ay oop there,

My name's Col and I have just become the proud owner of a 1991 xj600, fair smart it is. Not a model I'm overly familiar with but not my 1st Yamaha.

Only ever previously owned 2t bikes (4L0 LC, F2 YPVS, RXS100....)

Early feeling I have from the XJ is ok, definitely different but not bad.

I look forward to chatting with y'all

Ta'ra...

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi Col. :welcome: to the YOC.

Dont worry we can arrange counciling to help you cope with riding a 4stroke........

Enjoy..:-)

aYe oop " must be a yorkshireman" weve just been to your neck of woods, The founder members of Xj forum reside on here,

Like he says ,,[ cynic] you"L get used to them deisels ,,, :ninja:

Dont worry we can arrange counciling to help you cope with riding a 4stroke........

Enjoy..:-)

I could really do with some of that ( counselling that is! ), Not sure if I can make the transition on my own :icon_wink:

aYe oop " must be a yorkshireman" weve just been to your neck of woods, The founder members of Xj forum reside on here,

Like he says ,,[ cynic] you"L get used to them deisels ,,, :ninja:

I'm actually from East Anglia but my folks are from oop them ways so I've evolved to communicate via a bit of diverse dialect. S'smart enough for me like... :thumb:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online