Sorry for being absent...

TheBoltons
This post is 4378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Not been on for a while and missed loads of posts...

Been in and out of hospitals etc many times thanks to the National waste my effin time with no regard to your Health Service...

But... SR engine completely stripped down to nothing, crankcase rebonded, all gaskets replaced, everything cleaned to a shine and oiled, and she runs!!!

Annoyingly, doesnt like idling again, which is the problem I had and rectified before... Then took it to pieces again :-S

I have noticed though if I apply the tiniest mouse fingered throttle, it idles like a dream... Throttle cable has a wee bit of play too, so should I just tighten it a little?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

...................Been in and out of hospitals etc many times thanks to the National waste my effin time with no regard to your Health Service....................

Easy Tiger..............................they pay my bills and pay for my bikes.

What idle speed does it idle well at?

Be very careful taking slack from cables if they are tight you may find the bike accelerates when you move the bars. Not good.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online