Looking for registration... B13 GTT

B13 NWR
This post is 4378 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone,

My apologies for joining up and not owning a Yamaha, although I have had various mx bikes in the past YZ, KX, CR, Husky CR, KDX, KLR etc...

What I am looking for is the owner of B13 GTT to see if they would like to sell their registration, under no circumstances am I wanting their address or contact details unless they say so. I will quite happily pass on mine for them to contact me though.

when checked the plate comes back to a 1996 Yamaha 849cc motorcycle in yellow.

I am currently restoring a 1988 Renault 5 GT Turbo and the plate would look perfect and go along side my other number plate B13 NWR on my Renault 19 16v cabriolet..

It's just a stab in the dark to see if anyone can help me out, they may not even want to sell it but it's worth a try.

Any help appreciated

Regards

Billy

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have no Idea, that threw me abit too. A friend on the RTOC forum did a phone check and it came back 849cc? With luck it's off the road in someones garden :D

Here's a link to the RTOC with the phone check result, you might be able to see it.

http://www.rtoc.org/boards/showthread.php?t=29806

cheers

the bike is taxed and still in use by the looks of it

he vehicle details for B13 GTT are: Date of Liability 01 01 2013

Date of First Registration 06 06 1996

Year of Manufacture 1996

Cylinder Capacity (cc) 849cc

CO2 Emissions Not Available Fuel Type PETROL Export Marker N Vehicle Status Licence Not Due Vehicle Colour YELLOW Vehicle Type Approval Not Available Vehicle Excise Duty rate for vehicle 6 Months Rate £41.80 12 Months Rate £76.00

It's a 91 TDM 850 mate

tdm850.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online