Chinese lead the world................but nothing to do with bikes!

DirtyDT
This post is 4175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Haha, unfortunately it is true, was on rude tube months ago i think... hard to believe there are people in this world who are too lazy to wank, what is the point in having a one-eyed custard slinger if you arent going to feckin' use it!

...hard to believe there are people in this world who are too lazy to wank, what is the point in having a one-eyed custard slinger if you arent going to feckin' use it!

:biglaugha: LMFAO.

Maybe they should paint something around the glory hole? I never realized how daunting it is to get yourself off... so much so that you need a machine's help... oh wait, women have been using mechanical help for a long time. Hmm...

do you have to rinse it out after use or dose a nurse come and lick the rim for you?

Haha, Sash i swear you got a little more naughty every time we cross paths?, heck, we may be swapping dirty pictures by next week, hehe :P. *awkward turtle*

in my current 'well oiled' state, i have had a brilliant idea, why dont we put a load of these things in the forests? ya know, for the pandas, or the occasional cottager

Haha, Sash i swear you got a little more naughty every time we cross paths?, heck, we may be swapping dirty pictures by next week, hehe :P. *awkward turtle*

What? Like this one...

the-dirty-picture.jpg

:biglaugha:

We've had this technology for years here in the UK, anyway how could you resist those eyes?

hetty.png

And if Hetty doesn't rock your boat, well theres always Henry

henrydi.png

reminds me of a night out when i was stationed at RAF cosford, we all buggered off into wolverhampton, copious amounts of alcohol was consumed, then later on we decided to go to a strip club, several dances later we got kicked out after Mac was sick on Biscuits shoes, so it was time to go back to the barracks and upon entering the front door i was greeted with the sight of one of the other lads stood in the hallway with his trouser round his ankles balls-deep in a 'Henry' hoover... turns out he ran out of money before he got the strip club and decided to call it a night and "sort himself out"... nobody ever used that hoover after the story was told...

needless to say he gained the nickname Henry for the next 18 months of his life, pretty sure the nickname carried to his new base when he was posted aswell

And Sach, that wasnt exactly what i had in mind but 7/10 for effort

...And Sach, that wasnt exactly what i had in mind but 7/10 for effort

I was gonna post a picture of dirt. :P

LMAO at "henry" btw

• 4 weeks later...

The Welsh invented these ages ago, a lot more cuddly as well, Baa...

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online