Kate Middleton

mervin
This post is 4381 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

tbh, i think its a bit naughty that the photos were taken whilst they were in a secluded private residence, fucks sake i walk around my room naked so why can't the royalty? its like all that bollocks with the vegas hotel, if i had loads of money and a vegas hotel too right i would have lots of pretty women walking around scantily clad.

Wills is a fresh breath of air into the otherwise stale and outdated monarchy, he is someone we can all relate to, and Kate is gorgeous, 'nuff said.

didn't see Wills working at the olympics though, funny old thing that, its classed as an 'op' when they want it to be, sure they can make us work 18 hours a day for 2 months with only 6 days off during the whole time, but as soon as i want my 7 days off as operational standown they shit-can it, no planning or organisation whatsoever, many days i turned up at the olympic park at 5 in the fucking morning only to be told it was working nights or having a days standown but seeing as i was there i may aswell be put to work...

rant over, 'nuff said...

they are in the public eye, they should expect this sort of thing.

they chose their lifestyle,

no they didn't ,we did

:

I bet If it where Camilla topless there would'nt be so much fuss!! :babyha:

HAHA!

i didnt see why they made so much of a fuss about it tbh - saying that - at this rate it wont be long till the royals have a calender out . . .

what do you expect? neversaydie kinda hit the nail on the head, filth sells faster than news, those "magazines" are full of shit, targeted at a generation of apathetic dispunded trust-fund babies

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online