Say hello from South America.

veteranix_2
This post is 4383 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good morning:

My name is Gabriel (age 53) from Buenos Aires, Argentina, very happy to find this Web site. After a cornea implant (transplant) I'm again on the road with my venerable 1999 XT600. The last three years I was having a good time and experiences crossing the Atacama desert (Chile) following the Dakar Rally Raid in different paths for several weeks each time (2010, 2011, 2012). I started with a NSU Quickly (around 1957 model).This is my tenth motorbike.

You are welcome to my country & my house when you want to come down here. I hope I can add an learn some knowledge, showing you the devastating illness I called "the Moto virus syndrome". Maybe I can contaminate most of you, like my father and brother did when I was eleven.

Kind regards.

PS: by the way, I'm planning a journey from Buenos Aires to San José de Costa Rica starting on January 2013

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Wecome gab" sounds great , av seen videos of bike rides in S,America, looks brilliant,, and weve already got Moto virus,, :spin2:

I'd be careful welcoming some of these blokes into your house... j/k

:welcome:

wow open invite to Argentina hmm I was thinking of going to Alasaka to the top of the world next year But that ride sounds fun have to give it some thought. Welcome to the YOC Gaberial

PS I think most here are infected with no chance of being cured or wanting to be :biglaugha:

Hey and welcome to the forum! Your English is great, and so is your interest in bikes!!

Enjoy yourself here. :-)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online