Hello -- TMAX Owner

Rfbench2
This post is 4233 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Just would like to say hello to Yamaha Owners Club. I"m an old guy in his late 60s that still likes to have fun. Got a Honda ST1300 for serious travel but like the scooter for general around the area fun. Had problems with the TMAX right from the start. In fact, its in the shop for a fuel pump replacement. I noticed on hot days that it would give me fits. Wouldn't run. Got me stranded several times. Let it cool down and it would run for days without a problem. Read up on some TMAX problems on the MajestyUSA site. TMAX + hot days = stranded. That got my attention and notified the local dealer and they are tending to the situation. I'm hoping my troubles are over.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
:welcome: to the YOC. Hopefully they get it sorted and it doesn't leave you stranded in the future.

Just thought I'd give the TMAX owners an update on the fuel pump replacement. IT SOLVED THE PROBLEM. Runs better than it ever did in the past. Even when it use to run good, it still runs better with the new pump. Before it felt like the scooter was running a little lean. Now, its like a different good running machine.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online