Aerox - charge phone!?

Xero
This post is 4317 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi all, first off sorry if this is in the wrong section.. just joined ill try my best next time! :)

So, I'm 16 and just bought my first Ped.. It's a 2002 Aerox but last year it was TOTALLY stripped and rebuilt to a VERY high spec..

what Im wandering is if i hook up like a ciggarette lighter 12v thing will i safely be able to plug my phone into it to charge while im riding?

Thanks!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yes , i do this on my rdlc using a socket with two croc clips, i put it onto the battery terminals.

i use it to charge my phone and also to power my satnav.

this is the one i use http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12V-Auxiliary-Car-Battery-Terminal-Clip-Cigarette-Lighter-Power-Socket-Adaptor-/400319026346?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item5d34df94aa

Thanks! I thought it would be just thought I would check to make sure first.. one of the main reasons i wanted it to charge my phone was to use it as a satnav.. one big question though... how do you keep it dry? .. thanks

you can simply put it under the seat or tuck it in behind a panel, i just leave mine sticking out of the panel behind my leg.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online