idiot on a yellow diversion

tobi evans
This post is 4275 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

So i am riding to work, come off a round about behind a car who is following a yellow bike and another car at about 45 in a 60 limit, the road is nice and clear ahead so i overtake hitting 60mph on the dot and pull in. As a van goes the other way i catch a glimps of yellow in my mirror, look right and the idiot is racing me(now going a little faster), riding the white line with traffic coming the other way. I accelerated and he tried but couldnt pass so i let the throttle go and dropped back. Now i have a proper view neither rider or pillion have any gloves boots or jackets on and the poor bike is practically scrubbing its rear tyre on the mud guard from the weight. The bike then continues to weave all over the road in front of me and dissapears at speed into a 30mph limit. I was well impressed at how cool this rider showed me he was today!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I have seen a few idiots recently with the good weather, no gloves, jacket and shorts, but seen a right nob on Sunday morning riding his summer sports bike in T-shirt, shorts & flip flops.

People have that choice.

I just wish the mother-fucking retards wouldn't keep crashing and driving my insurance premiums up.

They are Ego riders..............not brain riders

Much rather ride to my abilities not try and ride like folks i see on Moto GP.

Its not the speed, (my125 topped at 95mph :P ), its doin it in the right place and time

:headscratch: and the right place being where exactly.

:headscratch: and the right place being where exactly.

ahead of you kev :razz:

best thing to do in that respect is to let them go, don't get involved. Guilt by association ensues

I have seen a few idiots

Ummm...But what level of idiots do they fall in campaman?? eg: type

[An idiot, dolt, or dullard is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counter-productive way.] (Wiki)

Standard Idiot.

The standard idiot is to the human race what pigeons are to city streets. Irritating whilst simply being themselves and individually harmless whilst large concentrations can prove deleterious to health – mental health, that is.

An endearing characteristic of the standard idiot is that once the outward manifestations of idiocy are pointed out, and this may require some patience and the boiling-down of simple concepts, the standard idiot will usually grin in understanding then endeavour to improve themselves. The fact that they were born an idiot generally precludes spectacular progress but the process has a faintly charming quality nonetheless.

Danger level – minimal.

Type I Idiot.

The Type I is as above in many ways but lacking the kindly nature and slightly guilty manner when confronted with evidence of its own idiocy. The Type I is usually either obnoxious or overly friendly, the latter requiring most caution as those unskilled in spotting the more exotic idiot forms may realise somewhat later than is comfortable to tell the offender where to go. Occasionally a vestigial form of learning ability still exists in the Type I and, with extreme stimulation, a punch in the face, perhaps, or telling the offender precisely what you think in good strong language, this recessive attribute may briefly spring to life and exact beneficial change on the individual concerned.

Danger level – low to moderate.

Type II Idiot.

The first of the dangerous varieties, Type IIs are predominantly masters of the over-friendly method because all doorways to the human world would otherwise be closed without this vital coping tool. Mild pity may be taken on examples that combine stupidity with idiocy though these are rare – the majority of type IIs are reasonably intelligent but lack the closed loop linking self-observation to the learning and behavioural-modification centres of the brain.

This cerebral short-circuiting is best observed in the Type IIs frequent and expeditious flight into a huff condition when faced with the conflict between idiotic self-recognition and the absence of an innate mechanism for rapid behavioural modification.

Patients exhibiting these symptoms are at serious risk of spiralling into the Type III regime of heaping spectacularly stupid acts one upon the next in an orgy of self-defeat.

Another seldom-encountered evolution of the Type II is the intelligent / obnoxious variety where the cumbersome matter of outward friendliness is dispensed with in place of learning, researching and accumulating vast tracts of knowledge with which to impress and regale other idiot types and weaker subjects.

It should be noted that all Type IIs are dangerous due to a typical inability to modify their stance regardless of how utterly defeated, outgunned or proven wrong they may be. Extended periods of mental hibernation awaiting the trigger that will start them off all over again is typical and may give others some respite but the Type II has a single redeeming feature elevating it above the Type III, this being its modicum of low cunning and on rare occasions the Type II may see a vision – a vision of themselves as others see them – and, although unable to publicly acknowledge this epiphany, they will usually drop from sight at this point never to be seen or heard from again.

Danger Level – moderate to high.

Type III Idiot.

The Type III is to the human race what syphilis is to sex, it represents the highest functioning idiot life-form formally classified by social science. There’s good reason why words do not exist in the English language (nor probably any other) to fill the disbelieving silences left in the wake of Type III activity.

Type IIIs are the true masters of the over-friendly technique and with a penchant for overdone pleasantries they make smarming headway through the social orbit of their victims with a desperate need to please and a love of mummy that would make Oedipus blush.

True Type IIIs are serial losers with little to show for their stay on the planet, their calling requiring the sacrifice, faith and lifetime dedication of a monk.

Career-wise, they find themselves endlessly returned to square-one due to an inability to work with anyone, finally achieving middle-aged stagnation when claimed either by premature redundancy or a weak-willed and last-ditch attempt to work for themselves.

But what really sets the Type III apart from other idiot species is their staggering determination to heap one fantastically stupid act on top of the next leaving observers intrigued and dumbstruck in equal measure.

The Type III doesn’t rest for a moment – forging relationships that live and die like summer moths it slithers through society like diarrhoea, afflicting many but making no friends in a transitory universe utterly beyond its grasp where only family and other idiot types can tolerate long-term association.

Like cancer, two discreet forms exists. The benign form is often found in bureaucratic circles making preposterous rules that no one can understand whilst the malignant form grows as an ugly, unwanted tumour within a social group spawning poisonous platitudes that, due to an inability to learn, alter little with the passage of time.

• Like 1

Misread this" i thot it said Idiot on a Yellow LC 350 . :hah:

Whiles on about him , whitch catergorie does he fall into,, :rofl:

we'll meet again don't know where don't know when,

but when we meet again , i,l poke ya in the feckin eye one sunny dayyyyyy.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online